Bell Beach KiltThe Bell Beach Kilt (tm) in the Bell of the Borders tartan is a fun casual kilt that becomes almost "bespoke" with a few safety pins.
This kilt doubles as a 60 x 30 inch beach towel, and to show your Bell pride at Scottish games.
A kilt belt and sporran are displayed with the Bell of the Borders tartan for the look of a complete Scottish outfit. You can even read our "I Bier the Bel" clan motto on the buckle of the kilt belt!
The Bell Bookshelf CD (tm)The Bell Bookshelf CD (tm) is an important resource for genealogy with a wealth of books about Bell history.
- Books in The Bell Bookshelf (tm) include:
- Bell Family in America (William Clemens, 1913)
- Bell Family Records (J. M. Seaver, 1929)
- Bells in the USA and Allied Families 1650-1977 (Getha Gina Bell, 1977)
- The Bell Family in Dumfriesshire (James Stuart, 1984)
- Bells of St. Andrews (Ward L. Ginn, 1999)
- Clan Bell and the MacMillan Sept Claims (Joseph L. Bell, 2019)
- Coats of Arms with the Surname of Bell, Beall (Ward L. Ginn, Jr, 2002)
- Memorial of the Clan of the Bells (Charles Davidson Bell, 1864)
- Stone Church Bells - Augusta County, Virginia (Harry E. Handley, 1895)
Clan Bell Men's T-ShirtsThe Clan Bell Men's T-shirt is made by Gildan, 100% cotton, pre-shrunk with taped neck and shoulders and double-needle sleeves and hem.
Got Clan Bell? - More Ways to Show Your Bell Pride
How Do I Order from the Clan Bell Shop?The first step is to download our PDF catalog.
Review the prices and note the product ID. Member prices are only available to current members of Clan Bell North America
Send an email to our Shop Manager email@example.com with a list of the items to purchase, quantities, and - if applicable - list the color or size of an item.
The Shop Manager will confirm the items are in stock and estimate shipping costs to determine the total cost of your order.
Atlanta Kilts has excellent customer service, good prices, and knowledgeable staff answer the phone during busness hours.
They offer our tartan in an Acrylic kilt for $79.95.
Their woolen kilt is made in Scotland.
Ladies may prefer a "Billie skirt" instead of a kilt because it adds fewer layers of fabric around their hips.