Recent Changes to the Clan Bell Website
- Mar. 5, 2015 - Added an article on Scottish-American Heritage Month and upcoming CBNA games on the home page.
- Feb. 28, 2016 - Added a Genealogy page genealogy.html.
- Mar. 22, 2015 - Added a Donation page donate.html, where you can donate any amount through PayPal.
- Added Clan Bell Shop options, at shop.html, for custom purchases in any amount.
Commissioners can use this for discounts and items only available to commissioners.
- Mar. 14, 2015 - Added web pages under construction, to reduce 404 errors for missing pages :
- Foundation page foundation.html
- Inventors pager inventor.html
- Border Reivers page reivers.html
- Rulers & Military Leaders page rulers.html
- Scholarship page scholarship.html
- Mar. 13, 2015 - Revised the top navigation bar link structure, including Font Awesome icons.
- Added a Site Map page, sitemap.html, with links to all pages. This provides full navigation capability
- Mar. 02, 2015 - Added a Contacts page contacts.html. Also played with
- Mar. 02, 2015 - The old Clan Bell website was automatically sending spam emails to Clan Bell
members as recently as Mar. 1, 2015, so all of the databases, email accounts and files on the former web host site have been
permanently deleted to prevent any repeat of this malfunction.
- Feb. 24, 2015 - Revised a photo for Clan Bell tents.
- Feb. 23, 2015 - The domain name transfer is complete, and the website is live on the Internet. Added a page:
- About page about.html
- Added Favicon.ico file
- Feb. 22, 2015 - The domain name transfer is expected to be complete on 02-25-2015.
- Feb. 22, 2015 - The new site is ready for clanbell.org domain name transfer with the following pages active:
- Home page index.html
- Events calendar calendar.html
- Membership membership.html
- Officers List officers.html
- Clan Bell Shop shop.html
- List of Bell Surnames surnames.html
- Updates (this page) updates.html
- Feb. 20, 2015 - The final authorization for domain name transfer was completed.
- Feb. 19, 2015 - The WC3 Markup Validation Service
confirmed that the new site conforms to HTML5 standards.